The Wanderer Hoodie is your new go-to for cold weather environments. It's constructed of ultra thick quilted Pima Cotton with a fleeced interior to keep you warm and comfortable. The Wanderer features an internal collar to aid in reducing wind chill down the body, an oversized 3-piece hood, and kangaroo pocket on the front to keep your little fingers cozy.
- Quilted ultra thick Pima Cotton fabric
- Fleeced interior for a soft touch
- Oversized 3-piece hood
- Internal collar to reduce wind chill
The Catalyst Tee
- Proprietary Terran fabric is soft, stretchy, and durable
- Made of California Grown Supima Cotton, Recycled Beech Tree Modal, and Recycled Lycra
- Antimicrobial so you wont stink
- Partially recycled product
- Raglan shoulders and flatlock seams for a guaranteed no chafe
- Additional "tail" in the rear to stay tucked (unnoticable when untucked)
- Compliant with Army, Air Force, Navy, federal agency, and most first responder agency regulations
- Not for use as pants
The Catalyst Tee is Terra Arma's purpose. We set out with the goal of creating the most comfortable, durable, and functional shirt for military, public servants, and other first responders ever, and also makes an incredible base layer. While it may look simple, the Catalyst has functional detail hidden in it. The raglan cut shoulders paired with flatlock seams increase strength and relieve chafing while wearing kevlar or a plate carrier. The neck is dual ribbed Terran which will prevent stretching and the dreaded "bacon neck" you find in other shirts. Finally, the slight tail in the rear will keep your shirt tucked while bending or crouching. You will look forward to wearing your uniform with the Catalyst underneath, or as an everyday shirt.